Wednesday 14 August 2013

Great MTV Cribs


I love the show MTV Cribs. I really enjoy watching where famous celebrities live and how they roll. I also think a home reflects some of the owner’s personality so it is interesting to see the homes of celebrities. So many episodes have gone by and here are some of my favorite cribs.

Carey Hart is a famous motocross rider and also husband to famous pop star Pink. I love his guest room! It is a simple white room with a white bed in the middle and there are red paint everywhere (to resemble blood) so that drunk-passed out guests will be very surprised when they wake up and they’d try to figure out where the heck they are. This is an old episode though so I’m not sure if he still lives here or if he has a new home (try Googling it) now.



Screengrab of Carey Hart’s creepy guest room



It’s not that I’m a big fan of him but I found it interesting to see what kind of home he has in the U.S. I like his outdoor sofa set. They look stylish and comfy. Love the color combination, too!

Pacman enjoying his luxurious outdoor chair


Okay, I may be gay but that does not mean that I didn’t find this crib interesting. I like his Great Hall. It’s grand but with that rustic feel, not like the usual grand staircases. It is a very sophisticated looking hall.

I love Ne-yo! His songs, ugh! Always so sexy! Anyway, I was very excited when he was featured on Cribs. I like his first bathroom. It’s simple and clean. It looks very inviting! I also like how the window is by the tub.

I also like his game room. It’s spacious! I also like that it’s in the basement. Reminds me of illegal gambling joints in movies.

They really made it big to be featured on this show. I like their corner lounge area especially the paintings that hung on the wall. It’s one big picture broken into several canvases. They have great cars by the way.

Beyonce
I could not find that video online but I still remember her inspiration room. Beyonce says that she spends alone time there to write songs. The room is a long white room with high ceilings. The floor (was is beige or white?) is soft and there are many pillows laying around. She sits there and look up to the ceiling painted like the blue sky with clouds and light that resembles sunlight. Tall windows allow real sunlight to light up the room, too.

This show inspires me to really design/decorate my Profriends (Property of Friends, Inc) Lancaster home well. I’m not famous but I can give tours to friends ala MTV Cribs. Maybe we can even video record it just for the fun of it! Haha!

How about you guys? What were your favorite episodes and homes? Do share them by commenting below! Ta-ta!





No comments:

Post a Comment