Thursday 15 August 2013

ProFriends: Most-Ridiculous Houses Built


A home is one’s place of comfort. A home is one’s place of security. A home is one’s place of love. But there are some homes that are just ugly enough even if the homeowner finds refuge in it. Ready to see some odd and unsightly houses? Read on!

Expensive Brand Turned Cheap
Thanks to this idea, the Louis Vuitton brand suddenly doesn’t look so chic or expensive. This house is said to be in Mexico. What was the owner thinking? Well, Louis Vuitton perhaps.

Compact Gone Wrong
It seems that the owner had (or maybe still has) big dreams but had/has small space. I kind of feel bad though because this is reality right here. Houses are expensive. At least he or she doesn’t let the sad truth get to him or her and decided to have a lawn/yard no matter how small the space.

Don’t Show Your True Colors
Looks like a giant gargled paint and just spat it on to this house. Sorry for being mean but these colors are just so wrong. My eyes hurt while looking at it.

No, no, no
I love tiger prints and leopard prints but this just won’t do. The print looks good on some furniture though but just not as exterior paint! Feel bad for the wasted effort given onto this.

Brown like Sh*t
I’m sorry to whoever designed this (with all those lines and curves, somebody surely designed this) but this one’s just too unsightly. From this angle, it looks like a dog? A stormtrooper helmet? I don’t know. This one’s just plain ugly. Hope the interior looks better!

Trying Hard
They say overthinking ruins things. The same goes for this home. Trying hard to make it look expensive suddenly went to looking tacky in the end. I feel bad for the owner. I feel bad for everyone who sees this.

Pink Disaster
So… Nicki Minaj in town?

WHAT?
I swear I turned into a Jackie Chan meme when I saw this house. It’s like a Chinese roof just landed out of nowhere and invaded this house. Well, that’s what China is good at anyway. *Badum tss*

Hi-Low, Oh No!
What happened? Did someone cut into it like a cake? My brain hurts.

Horrible Merging


Why play with angles when you can’t really play at all? It’s too odd I just can’t help but laugh!

Don’t Play with Shapes Please!
I found these last three images via uglybelgianhouses.tumblr.com and the description for this image is funny because it’s so true (said description: A triangle, a circle, a rectangle… How old is your architect? 5?)!

Horrible Merging (Part 2)
And we thought the first one was horrible. This beats the first one fair and square. Is it a house? Is it a duplex? Is it a joke? I don’t know. All I know is that it’s ugly.

Hopefully, our Bellefort Estates (project of PRO-FRIENDS) home won’t look bad! I’m scared to see if my home would turn out like any of these ridiculous houses.




for more resources:
http://electronics-pinoy-review.blogspot.com/2013/04/profriends-review-eyeing-for-home.html
http://www.modernlivingphils.com/Profriends%20Properties.html
http://www.innovare.ph/2013/05/19/pro-friends-included-in-business-worlds-top-1000-companies/

















No comments:

Post a Comment