Thursday 22 August 2013

ProFriends Actual Positive Testimonials


We all know that companies and brands always strive to be known especially through good things. Even us, as a person, want to represent ourselves through people as a good person. That’s just how it is. We are like this because we want to mingle with others and be accepted or praised.






Companies like Property Company of Friends Inc. or Pro-Friends want that, too. They have a buyer’s testimonial section on their site. It is a good testimonial by a Greensborough (a Pro Friends project) buyer/resident. But this is not named. The source may have wanted privacy but it is always better to see or know the actual source. There’s also a buyer’s testimonials web form (maybe like a Sulit feedback) but I wonder if others submitted.


Anyway, with so many going on on the website, people may have overlooked this page. So allow me to give real feedback instead. I saw these posts from home buyers as well. Here are what they got to say:

“Share ko lang latest update re my UCPB loan:
August 2: Credit Investigation was made
August 13: Got a call that my loan was approved

So far everything is going smooth on my end...
November 2012 - reservation made with a target movein of October 2013
January 2013 - 1st month ng dp
June 2013 - last month ng dp / secured CFI
July 2013 - 1st inspection done
August 2013 - 2nd inspection done / loan approved
September 2013 - scheduled 3rd inspection
October 2013 - Movein? It depends kung may kuryente na, I can adjust til November / December

SS4 here I come” - Zaldy Dalisay

“Our Journey>> June 2011: Unit Reservation; Nov 2012: Zocalo/footing arise; Nov 2012: Panel installation and Plastering; March 2013: Finishing Stage; April 2013: Notice of Completion; June 2013: Letter of Guarantee Signing under BDO and CFI July 2013: 1st Official Inspection begins; Aug 2013: 2nd Inspection dated. It was unending journey at first, but we remain and stick to our dreams and plan. Keep the faith burning LNC!!!” -Almira Navasca

“Mabilis magprocess ng loan applxn c PNB, approved n po loan namin in less than a month lng” -Italy Gay Andres Galang

I am noting the last testimonial I found. I will do the same! Haha! Overall, Profriends does deliver what you/we pay for. Thank God for that! Sam was happy when I shared him these posted updates/claims.

Investing in a home is worth it once everything has been finally given to you. I am envious of those who can finally or have finally moved into their new home. 2014, please be kind to us! J Unlike some, I don’t feel all jolly or in a festive mood during New Year but I’ll throw a party on New Year 2014 since it would be a new beginning for us (Sam and I) when we finally receive our brand new home in Lancaster New City. Guests should bring housewarming gifts during the party! Haha! No gift, no entry!



No comments:

Post a Comment