Sunday 4 August 2013

ProFriends – Your Home Building Friend!

I have read some reviews about Profriends through the Internet. There were some who posted that they were unsatisfied while some say they’re happy or satisfied with the results or finished home they got. I, for one, am satisfied with service but I can’t give my final verdict on my home yet since it’s not yet done.

But what I can share is that everything looks clear and without anomalies! Our contact person shares every detail we need/ask. I just sent an email before and when we talked personally, he was and still is very accommodating. He shared that the developing residential land used to be an agricultural land. He also relayed other future projects of Pro Friends like the amenities, security, etc. I decided to go for a Lancaster New City home by the way. Cavite seems like a nice place. I currently live in Biñan, Laguna so I am used to living in suburban or quiet area. I never lived in Manila but I once stayed in my relative’s home for a few days and it was not that pleasant. There were some boisterous bystanders who drank at night and some were even singing karaoke/videoke in the wee hours of the night/morning. Sigh…

Anyway, I like a quiet community. No offense to Manileños! Manila is great but it’s just not for me. The Lancaster development looks like it’s going smoothly. I went to see the start of my home’s construction and even though there’s not much there yet, I’m getting pretty hyped! I’ll live with my partner by the way. We run a small online business so living in Lancaster would be okay for us. When we actually start living in our new home, we hope there would be an LBC/JRS Express/Western Union and the like nearby though.

So far, we are planning to decorate a home with a modern and open-feel interior. Pinterest got us going ga-ga over so many nice interior designs! It’s really helpful! We’re excited to do some of the DIY décor c/o Pinterest!

The Internet offers more inspiration, too. For the master’s bedroom, the image you see is pretty much what we want. It’s open. It looks clean and fresh. It’s very inviting! But insects and cockroaches are not welcome! Lol! I imagine the both of us, two grown up men, running around and screaming because of mere insects. Funny but it’s a nightmare for us!


My dream master’s bedroom! (Image source: theluxhome.com)


Now, I’m getting very excited again with our new home. I hope the finished home meets or exceeds our expectations! *fingers crossed* I also hope that our soon-to-be neighbors would be great. J Non-judgmental people please.

I’ll post another Profriends/Lancaster review again soon to update you guys with the construction of our house. We availed an Alice house model by the way. To quote the Profriends website:

“Alice house model is a 40 sqm townhouse on 40 sqm lot area. It has three bedrooms, one toilet and bath, a living room, dining area, kitchen and a provision for one-car garage.

Typical Selling price: Php 850,000”



No comments:

Post a Comment