Sunday 18 August 2013

ProFriends: Amazing Homes


I like to appreciate beauty. There are so many amazing beautiful things in this world, too. Some are natural and some are man-made. When it comes to manmade things, I like to appreciate art, clothes, and houses. Here are some of the breathtaking houses I found on the Internet.

Eco-Mansion
According to oddee.com, owner Frank McKinney built the eco-mansion after being inspired by his trips to exotic places like Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, and Bali. I love the blue staircase! It’s grand and majestic. It’s a sight to behold!

Dome Home
Weburbanist.com says that the house, owned by Mark and Valerie Sigler, decided to have a home that could withstand against the hurricanes of Florida. I’m digging how these homes are being built not just for beauty but for purpose as well.

Square Beauty
Just found this on Tumblr. It’s breathtaking! The house, the pool, and the view! Whoever lives here is a lucky b!

Cute Cube
Again, I saw this on Tumblr so I can’t say who owns this; who built this; or where this is. But I like simplicity yet complexity of it all. It’s very straightforward and yet it works!

Dream House Realized
Also from Tumblr, this home suddenly reminded me of the term “dream house”. I think this is what most of us envisions when we hear or encounter the term “dream house.” And yet here it is. Here it stands. But where it the location? I don’t know! Still in our dreams, maybe?

Cool Pool
I’m not into water sports but I like to swim and lounge by the water so I like to have a pool in my home. Unfortunately, we can’t have that but a community pool would suffice. Anyway, this azure beauty of a home is so mesmerizing. The lighting, design, and structure are just wonderful! Living in this kind of home would definitely be amazing!

Modern Paradise
This beautiful home is said to be owned by Hollywood actress Demi Moore. I may be scared of insects and animals but I like nature in this kind of way. The pool, the relaxed ambiance, and those big trees are just divine! I think it’s a home that deserves to be in a movie.
Simple and Cozy
Most people like the glitz and the glamour of things. Me, too. But every once in a while, I crave for comfort and coziness; I crave for spending time alone or with just a few people. And I think, this is the kind of home I would dream of having for such times. It’s simple yet it works!





All these beautiful homes inspire me to really beautify our future Pro friends home. Maybe we can rebuild parts of our home in the future if we have enough resources to do so? I guess I’ll have to ask my PCFI contact regarding that.

Have you got some amazing homes to share, too? Share me the link via comments section below! Or maybe you did a post, too? Share that post to me! I’ll love to read/see it! J










No comments:

Post a Comment