Wednesday 28 August 2013

Potential Profriends Celebrity Endorsers


Brand ambassadors or celebrity endorsers are very common in marketing. It helps gain the attention and trust of many people. From food to clothing, getting a celebrity endorser has always been a marketing strategy which proves to be effective in many ways.

I think Pro Friends (Property Company of Friends Inc) will continue to have more potential if it tries to seek a celebrity endorser of its own. I got the idea from SMDC having celebrity endorsers like Anne Curtis and Sarah Geronimo. If I may, I’d like to suggest the following local celebs as endorsers for PCFI.

Vice Ganda – Yes, Vice is popular. But apart from that, I think he would make a good endorser for Pro-Friends since he is charismatic and he has a great following especially among madlang people. Remember, PCFI offers affordable housing so that anyone can easily own a home.






Richard Yap a.k.a Sir Chief
Although Richard Yap is wealthy in real life, I think he can be a potential PCFI endorser. He became really famous due to his Sir Chief role in the TV show Be Careful with My Heart. And his fame isn’t the only reason why I think he should be considered; his  mature and father-like figure may strongly convince anyone to think of securing or investing in a home. His famous father-role in the show makes him very befitting to a company that markets homes towards families.

Albert Martinez
Like Richard Yap, Albert has that father-figure appeal which I think would also befit to endorse a company like Pro-Friends. I personally think he is eloquent and would definitely benefit the brand.

Joel Torre
Another great actor with a nice father-figure image is Joel Torre. The owner of JT’s Manukan has this acting caliber recognized and respected by many. With so much love and respect for Mr. Torre (see? Even I am incapable of simply calling him “Joel”), I think those would be conveyed towards PCFI as well if he were to be endorser.

Aga Muhlach
Another great local celeb with a great father-figure image is Aga. Those cute dimples and friendly face are never nakakasawa (tiring) in my book. Plus, everyone knows who Aga is.

Charlene Gonzales-Muhlach
If it’s going to be a mother-figure, I think Charlene takes the cake. She’s eloquent and charming.      This former Bb. Pilipinas beauty is a winner when it comes to choosing a female PFCI endorser. Or maybe both of them (with husband Aga) could be endorsers! Such a power couple would be better! But I guess it all depends on a company’s budget.
 







John Lloyd Cruz
John Lloyd may not be a dad yet but he has this boy-next-door gentleman image that I think would make him a great PFCI endorser. He has this relaxing charisma or charm that would really convince you to agree on whatever he says. His charm fits PFCI’s market.



So do you guys agree with my suggestions? Or maybe you guys have better suggestions? Shoot them all in the comments section! I’ll be waiting!












No comments:

Post a Comment